Non-Invasive Detection of CUI
Automated Inspection for Aerospace Components
Inline Near Infrared Detection of Foreign Bodies in Food
Extraction of Fluorescent Signals in Strong Daylight
Mixed Light 2000
Real-time image overlay and completely automated detection software for both Fluorescence Magnetic Particle (FMPI) and Fluorescence Liquid Penetrant (FLPI) inspection.
What is seen by the eye VS results from the ML - 2000:
(a) Real - time streaming results
(b) All background light automatically removed
(c) Automatic detection and sizing of cracks ( red and green overlays )
Dual Spot / White Light
World’s First Processor Controlled UV Lamp for Total Compliance WITH:
Rolls Royce RRES90061
Longest battery life of any handheld LED inspection lamp on the market!
The EIS system consists of a dispersed network of small and inexpensive transceivers. Each small transceiver has an individual footprint of less than 50 cm2. EIS is a powerful and well-established technique for material characterisation that has grown tremendously over the past few years and has made its way into the service environment due to smaller sized and more portable units. However, the Consortium’s system is the first of its kind be used in fully-fledged industrial use.
It differs from conventional lab-based EIS by using an embedded controller and associated circuitry that uses on-board Fourier engines to speed up measurement times by several orders of magnitude. This makes it a commercially viable instrument that is capable of scanning 3-4 kilometres of pipe an hour to non-invasively detect corrosion under thermal insulation.
Results of long term (15 month) tests.
Note: In fact, early warning signs for Section 5 appear as far back as March – May of 2017 and our software advised an early intervention at this point.
Our Near Infrared Machines:
- Totally modular and unlike x-rays systems, a single unit can be as wide (or narrow) as required
- Unlike x-rays tubes, our easily replaced detector cassetes (spare unit supplied) ensure zero downtime and continuity of production
- Can be easily retrofitted into HACCP points in existing production lines
- Completely non-ionising with zero safety compliance issues
- Permanently record all inspections
- Have full internal capacity for continuous detection software upgrades
- Allow for remote internet control of system settings and parameters by our engineers
- Have the capacity to alert management via SMS text message/email on detection of defect